2019 Surf City Marathon & ½ Marathon
- New in 2019, event weekend will feature a one mile race on the beach. Dubbed as the “Cowabunga Challenge,” the mile on the sand will take place on Saturday, February 2 at 11:00 am and is open to runners of all ages.
- Race day begins on Sunday at 6:30am with the marathon, half-marathon and 5k.
- Runners enjoy one of the most scenic race courses in the United States with spectacular views and live entertainment positioned along the route.
- Event weekend concludes with a finish line festival and “Sand Bar” beer garden on the beach.
- Each runner gets one free beer to celebrate their achievement with live entertainment before the big game on Sunday afternoon.
- Registration for all distances is available online at RunSurfCity.com.