The California Milk Processor Board (CMPB) will kick-off its Bones Love Milk initiative this summer with the introduction of its official 2019 Bones Love Milk Skate Team and an immersive installation celebrating skate culture. The Bones Love Milk Shredquarters, an indoor pop-up skatepark experience will feature a week-long program (July 27 – August 4) of skate events including daily open skate sessions, pro tutorials and a Street League watch party.
On hand will be the official Bones Love Milk Skate Team featuring some of the sport’s best: Christian Hosoi, Chris Cole, Tom Asta, Bryce Wettstein and Cordano Russell.
FULL EVENT PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE
Saturday, July 27 – Sunday July 28 (11:00am-5:00pm):
• Open Skate, Skate Gallery and Streaming of the Street League Tournament
Monday, July 29 (1:30pm-4:00pm):
• Pro Jam – Meet the Bones Love Milk Skate Team and watch them shred the skate park. With appearances by Chris Cole, Christian Hosoi, Tom Asta, and Cordano Russell.
Tuesday, July 30 – Thursday, August 1 (11:00am-5:00pm):
• Open Skate and Skate Gallery
Friday, August 2 (6:00pm):
• Custom Kicks – Design your own pair of custom Vans with the help of an artist/Bones Love Milk athlete. Canvas Vans will be provided for in limited quantities.
Saturday, August 3 (11:00am-5:00pm):
• Chop It Like It’s Hot – Complimentary cuts and shape ups by the one and only, Eagle & Pig barber shop.
Sunday, August 4 (11:00am-5:00pm):
• Closing Party – Celebrate the last day of the Bones Love Milk Shredquarters and watch a live stream of the US Open of Surf Finals with jams provided by DJ Ka3rina.
Ongoing Installations throughout the exhibit:
• Live mural painting by Thomas Fernandez
• Skate photo gallery
• Half pipe and street course by OC Ramps
• Seasoned skate coaches