EVENT: Join Urban Land Institute For “Housing Opportunity 2019”
• Join us February 4-6 for our annual housing conference!
• Network with hundreds of colleagues while exploring the latest challenges, opportunities, and best practices in the housing industry.
• Embark on full- and half-day tours of successful supportive-housing sites in L.A., workforce and affordable communities in the Inland Empire, innovative housing solutions for society’s most vulnerable, and an integrated all-age and age-qualified community in Rancho Mission Viejo.
• Enjoy networking breakfasts; lunch featuring a keynote address by Hon. Rick Lazio, former U.S. Congressman; and a networking reception honoring the 2018 ULI Housing Award Winners.
• An open general session on “The State of the Housing Market” will be presented by Ryan Davis, Director of Research and Client Services, Witten Advisors.
• Concurrent sessions will highlight: healthy housing solutions for all, solving the growing homelessness crisis, post-Prop. 10 tools for preserving affordable housing, new developers in the housing market, housing for an aging population, making green housing pencil out, busting myths on housing affordability, affordable housing as an asset class, the myths and realities of Opportunity Zones, and innovative technology in home construction.
• Daryl Carter, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Avanath Capital Management, LLC, will participate in both the diversity and equity panel and the affordable housing asset class panel.
DATE: Monday, February 4th – Wednesday, February 6th, 2019
LOCATION: Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
1107 Jamboree Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660-6219