Look, Live at the Age You Are, Naturally:
A Two-Session Women’s Medical Educational Seminar.
Saturday, September 21th
Part 1: Liftique Face and Body
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Non-Surgical Medical Procedures for Retaining or Regaining A Youthful Face and Body Appearance.
- See dozens of actual patient before-and-after results and hear about their experience.
- Learn about Liftique “Prevent and Treat”, the 1-treatment procedure for firmer, tighter, smoother skin, longer. Also learn about Bye Bye Cellulite, the New Technology for the reduction of Cellulite.
- Understand how the latest FDA-approved energy based medical technologies are able to reduce, correct, and postpone the most common signs of visible aging – without surgery.
- Learn how Liftique’s “One-Time” Prevent and Treat Procedure: activates your body’s natural skin-tightening mechanism, for a youthful appearance with no “over-pulled” look.
- Find out how you can say bye bye to unwanted cellulite.
- Learn the scientific facts on how “anti-aging” creams and “skin tightening” serums compare to the latest advances in skin tightening, firming and rejuvenation.
- Understand the real difference between “non-surgical” and “minimally-invasive,” and why a combination of both treatment protocols is optimal.
- Hear what patients are saying about The LIFTIQUE™ Procedures, including SnapBack Lipo for fat pocket removal, resulting in reduction of unsightly bra rolls and back fat.
Dr. Michael Hakimi, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Chief Medical Director – Liftique
Dr. Angela Champion, Board Certified Pleastic Surgeon, Newport Beach
Lite refreshments will be served between sessions.
Part 2 Liftique Blush: Intimate Conversations about Vaginal and Pelvic Floor Health.
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Topics to be discussed during the session, with the highest degree of sensitivity and privacy, include:
- What is the interrelationship between sexual health and feminity and why good sexual help is important to your overall physical and mental health.
- New non-surgical technologies and non-medicine based solutions for the reduction of Stress and Urge Incontinence.
- Why wearing a diaper or a pad is no longer the only option if you leak when you laugh, cough or sneeze.
- How you can stop being a bathroom mapper and train your bladder to reduce your sudden urge to go.
- How improving your pelvic floor health can reduce chronic bladder infections.
- What new non-hormonal options exist to address vaginal dryness due to the onset of menopause or estrogen positive cancers, causing reduced levels of intimacy and painful intercourse.
This medical educational program will be lead by:
Dr. Mickey Karram – Chief Medical Director, Liftique Blush, Board Certified in Urology and Gynecolology
Elaine Kopinga – Nurse Practitioner with over 15 years of experience n women’s health.
Meryl Kern, Founder and CEO, Liftique Blush