Life Time, the nation’s only Healthy Way of Life brand, announced the opening of its Preview Center for the much-anticipated Life Time Rancho San Clemente destination.
The 46,000 square foot country club-style, family recreation, tennis, spa and athletic resort is set to open in late Fall 2019 and will feature world-class amenities and signature programs for an elevated health and wellness experience for members of all ages.
The Preview Center is open seven days a week for prospective members to learn more about the club, specifically Life Time’s unique wellness offerings designed to provide members with the opportunity to live well-rounded, healthy, happy lives.
The new location will feature resort-like amenities as well as a broad array of highly personalized programs and services to help its members achieve their wellness goals.
• A premier outdoor tennis experience with 12 courts including a center stadium court and ample stadium and elevated seating. Four pickleball courts are also outdoors and a full pro shop
• The area’s most certified instructors and personal trainers leading new and unique classes, such as indoor cycle, yoga, barre and Pilates, in boutique studios
• More than 100 pieces of best-in-class cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
• Outdoor aquatic centers with leisure pool, lap pool and an outdoor bistro
• LifeCafe, a nutrition-focused fast-casual indoor/outdoor restaurant and bar
• LifeSpa, a full-service salon and spa providing six serene treatment rooms for facials and massages as well as hair and nail services
• Child Center with an infant room and spaces for children 3 months to 11 years of age.
• Lavish dressing rooms with saunas, whirlpools, complimentary towels, lockers and more
• Unlimited monthly access, seven days a week from 5am to 11pm