The Dodge brand is cruising into Pomona, from November 9th through November 11th to give consumers and Dodge fans alike, the opportunity to explore, drive and be thrilled by the hottest and newest vehicles in the 2018 lineup.
DODGE DEMON SIMULATOR
• The most high-octane drag racing simulation experience ever created. Drivers have the ability to sit in, feel, and drive the highly anticipated Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. The simulators feature the latest state-of-art motion technology, producing incredibly realistic, never-before-seen special effects. Drivers drag race head-to-head starting from behind a real “Christmas Tree” staging light set up to see who has the fastest reaction time and quarter-mile time.
DODGE DRAG STRIP SHOWDOWN CONTEST
• Fans can enter the ‘Drag Strip Showdown’ contest at Dodge-sponsored National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) races and other events, from July 19 to November 11
• Simulator participants go head-to-head to compete for best race times with leaderboards instantly displaying competitors’ run times and ranks
• Top four showdown-winning drivers join Mopar Dodge Top Fuel driver Leah Pritchett and Mopar Dodge Charger Funny Car driver Matt Hagan at the Dodge//SRT Bondurant Drag Racing School for final competition in the 840-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Demon – the most powerful muscle car ever
• Friday, November 9, 2018 from 8:30AM – 4:00PM
• Saturday, November 10, 2018 from 8:30AM – 3:45PM
• Sunday, November 11, 2018 from 9:00AM – 3:00PM
All registered participants will have the chance to speak with educated Dodge brand product specialists, take home Dodge brand prizes while supplies last and will be entered into the 2018 FCA US LLC Sweepstakes for a chance to win $45,000 towards an eligible FCA vehicle from any one of the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram Truck, or FIAT brands.
To learn more about the 2018 Dodge brand lineup visit, www.Dodge.com.