Join the new Balboa Island Museum for an inspirational and empowering fundraising event on Tuesday, June 18 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The museum is partnering with The WSDM (Wisdom) Salon Series for Women to host a “Top Coach” speakers panel to give audience members expert advice + life lessons, no matter what they are experiencing or seeking both personally and professionally. Kim Bates, founder of The WSDM (Wisdom), will moderate the evening as panelists share their own personal stories to light up the hearts, minds and souls of attendees.
These expert coaches, therapists and advisors come from a variety of backgrounds, offering guests a plethora of valuable insight and information that can be applied across many aspects of life. This uplifting event will take place at the museum with an optional social + networking event nearby on the island afterward.
The panel of “Top Coaches” will include:
• Dr. Ann Kirlin – Grief Counselor
• Nancy Dahan- Divorce Counsel Partner, Brown & Dahan
• Melissa Kathryn – SVP Sales & Events at Urban Decay
• Amanda Morris Crawford – Cannabis/CBD Coach Wellness Director, MyJane
• Kacey Taormina – Real Estate Investment Coach
• Julie Hefner – Wellness & Nutritional Coach
• Kimberly Roush – Executive Career Coach
A minimum donation of $30 will grant you access to the event and a $50 donation will include a new membership to the museum. Please note that seating is limited – to RSVP, please visit: https://balboaislandmuseum.org/the-rocky-road-to-success-copy/