• How close are we to solving Alzheimer’s Disease? What have we learned so far? Where do we go from here?
• Hear answers to these questions and more at 30 Years of Discovery: Hope on the Horizon, the 30th Annual SoCal Alzheimer’s Disease Research Conference on Friday, October 25 at the Irvine Marriott Hotel in Irvine, California.
• For 30 years, the Annual SoCal Alzheimer’s Disease Research Conference has delivered the latest knowledge in dementia research and care to the Orange County community. In its Pearl Anniversary, national experts will explore what we have discovered as we continue to charge forward with hope for solutions!
• This is a ticketed event that is open to the public.
• For more information about the event, or to purchase tickets, please visit https://conference.mind.uci.edu/
DATE: Friday, October 25, 2019
TIME: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
LOCATION: Irvine Marriott Hotel
18000 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine, CA 92612
COST: General Admission: $75 if purchased before September 1; $100 after September 1
Professional 5 CEUs- BRN, CAMFT (BBS), NHAP, RCFE: $175 if purchased before September 1; $200 after September 1
INFORMATION: email@example.com or 949-824-9896