Enjoy sips of wine, treats, paint, get creative and make some new friends!
Join us for this two hour workshop and happy hour hosted inside the Soul Project in Laguna Beach. Kimberly Heimbach, LCAD instructor/alumni and owner of Ladyfolk Studio, will teach you the basics of painting with watercolor. Plus, be guided through a step by step process for painting different kinds of roses in a beautiful composition you will want to frame while sipping rosé!
During the workshop enjoy:
– 15% off your purchase at Soul Project the evening of the workshop only
– 2 hours of instruction from LCAD instructor and Ladyfolk Studio’s owner, Kimberly Heimbach
– Water, wine and snacks!
– All materials needed for painting: masonite drawing board, painters tape, extra brushes and pencils.
What you get to take home:
– your 9”x12” finished art and practice sheet
– a travel 36 color watercolor palette and brush
+ gift bags for all attendees!
*This workshop is for all levels ages 21 and over only. Space is limited to 10 attendees with pre-purchased tickets. No walk-in’s, no cancellations and no refunds allowed. Please ensure you are able to attend or you may transfer your ticket to a friend for the workshop or exchange to attend yourself at a later date.