The TRB Training Women’s Defense Course was developed to prepare women with effective strategies for life threatening situations. Our objective is to educate and empower women from all walks of life to be able to defend themselves as necessary.
Our comprehensive training program includes:
– An introduction to firearms safety, handling, operating and shooting (Day 1)
– Advanced firearms training includes shooting/reloading/drawing from holster drills (Day 2)
Fundamental situational awareness
– Identifying risk, preventing and avoiding threats
– Building confidence and attaining proper mindset
– Self defense techniques that will immobilize attackers long enough for you to get to a safe distance and get help.
This is a 2 day course, with the first day (Saturday from from 7:30 – 10am) covering introductory firearms training (optional). On the second day (Sunday from 8 – 11am), we will cover more advanced firearms training, classroom sessions and hands-on self defense techniques. We recommend taking both days as you will gain the most knowledge and benefit, even for those with prior experience.
Our 2 day course will be conducted at FT3 Tactical Indoor Shooting Range, 8239 Electric Ave, Stanton, CA 90680.
All participants also get 10% off any future one-on-one training sessions or courses at TRB Training!
JOIN US AND LEARN THE SKILLS TO KEEP YOURSELF SAFE. For more info or to SIGN UP: